Wednesday, November 18, 2009

22 Weeks Photo Shoot

On Monday I hit 22 weeks and am definitely feeling it. I feel like my body has changed so much. It's harder than I thought it would be to see so many things change and knowing that it will never be the same again But at the same time, I am counting on it all being worth this struggle. Fortunately I have an amazing husband who is so supportive and caring. I know that he loves me no matter what and doesn't care about the changes I deem less than satisfactory (as I do need a little reassurance from time to time)! As far as the baby goes, she is growing well and is healthy and happy. Quite a mellow child though I must say. She will give me a few kicks in the morning, some in the afternoon when I lean forward in my chair at work and squish her a little, and then a couple more at night, but that's pretty much it. We both think it would be nice to have a mellow child and hope that the personality she is showing now might be might be reflective of her future personality. We will love her no matter what though! When we started to take pictures I told Kelvin to take a few so I could pick the ones that I liked, but he just kept on going and I started to feel like I was modeling. We had a little fun as I got into it a bit. So here is my photo shoot for 22 weeks.......


The classic sideways shot. This is how it all started out.



Then we got a more close up view at a slightly different angle (I know you can't tell it's a different angle, but any photographer would know the subtlety right?)



Then the music turned on and the modeling started...



And the attempted Marilyn Monroe pose came out!!!



This one was taken before the photo shoot began. Kelvin snuck it in while I wasn't paying attention. I think it turned out rather well. You can't even really tell I'm pregnant from the front view. It's kind of weird to see.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

SO CUTE!! We need to get our picture together sometime, too! Hopefully before we're too big to have both of us fit in the picture frame. :)

Go prego bellies!

Lisa said...

I love you for posting these pictures!! You look beautiful!!

Mari said...

Emilee te ves hermosa!