Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Baby Stroller

Our friend was so generous early in the year when we were expecting and bought us a stroller! We couldn't believe it. Kelvin was so excited that one day when my little brother Matt came to spend the weekend, they put it all together. It was so funny watching them and of course I got pictures. So when we lost that baby we put the stroller away. I am happy to say that we can now take it out again and are excited to use it next year! So here are all the fun pictures of two of my favorite boys putting together our stroller.











The stroller can sit up or lay down which we really like.



The shocks on the stroller are Kelvin's favorite part!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Dang, that's a really nice stroller! I'm jealous.

Familia Sepúlveda Acuña said...

esta super lindo...