Thursday, December 17, 2009
FE Exam Results!
Well after a couple months of anticipation, I am excited to announce that I have officially passed the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam (FE Exam). It is a national test administered to all engineers who want to be licensed by the state. Now that I have passed, I can officially graduate from the University of Utah with a Bachelor's Degree. They don't actually do a grade scale, it's either pass or fail, so I'm not sure exactly how well I did, but all that really matters is that I passed! I'm pretty excited about it. I also got news from Lockheed Martin yesterday, I'm officially invited back for next summer, it's a great opportunity. Not only did they welcome me back, but since Emilee's pregnant they have offered to let me see if I get a better offer up here in Utah. I don't have to accept their offer till the end of March, after the baby comes. I'm planning on accepting their offer, but it's nice to know that they are so willing to work with me, and help me out. I'm finished with school for the semester, and I'm ready to enjoy the Christmas holiday with my cute pregnant wife. Merry Christmas!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay! Congratulations on all accounts. :)
AWESOME NEWS!!!!
Post a Comment