Saturday, December 5, 2009

Festival of Trees

Our good friend bought us tickets to the Festival of Trees this year which we were really excited about. We went this morning and had a great time. There were over 400 trees to look at and a gingerbread exposition. There were so many people there that it was hard to get around the isles and there were some very pushy people but we were able to get most the pictures we wanted. Some of the pictures might be a little blurry but we had to take them quick or we wouldn't have gotten them. We actually found a tree for everyone in our families but they are not all get posted in this blog because I don't want to overload the blog with pictures.


The house from UP.



The train was made out of gingerbread. It was awesome.



The sleigh has candy legos so we had to take a picture



This was my favorite gingerbread house.



This one was huge.



This one is for my brothers. I loved the motorcycle racing.



A scrap booking tree for Lisa.



Definitely an Ed tree.



This one is for Brandon, my dad and Kelvin's dad. It had sayings all over it relating to mechanics and handy man work. I feel bad that you can't see all the details but it was a really cool tree.



Under the Sea! Look close and you can see the shark.



Everybody loves Cookie Monster!



Loved the Grinch tree.



This tree was one of my favorites.



This was another of our favorites!!!



There were a lot of trees dedicated to little girls and this one was absolutely gorgeous! It made me think of our little girl being a "breath of heaven".

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh, I wish I knew you were going up, I would have made sure you knew about our tree! We set up "The 'B' Tree" at H-8 (it was left of the tree with sewing machines on it). All of the decorations and gifts under the tree started with the letter "B" in honor of my niece, Bridgette, and her PCMC surgeon Dr. Black.

Lisa said...

I love my tree!! Thank you!! And I KNOW that Isabella would have gone crazy over that Cookie Monster tree, I'll have to show her when she wakes up from her nap. Looks like fun!! Oh, and that shark tree...YIKES!! IT'S SCARY!!

Debbie said...

I love Festival of Trees. We did one as YW in I was in high school for a friend who died in a car accident. I haven't been since!

Anonymous said...

I sure like my tree with one exception or at one requirement and that it that I get all the nice things that were under it too...

I have to assume that you were showing the tree as a precursor to what you were going to give me for Christmas, right....

The Texas Dad

Familia Sepúlveda Acuña said...

Me encantaron los adornos de Navidad esta temporada es una de mis favoritas...que hermosa es la Navidad