Wednesday, December 2, 2009

His Favorite One

We recently got a new outfit for our little baby and this one is Kelvin's favorite! When we found out it was a girl first thing he said about it was "nothing frilly and not very much pink!" But when he saw this outfit his heart melted and he became a big pile of mush. He even kissed my tummy again and told the baby and me that he loved us both. I think he is really excited to have a little girl even though he seemed to be tough about it at first. Most guy's go through that though I think.


They are all pink and brown and the writing on the pants and onesie behind the main pink one says I love mommy, I love daddy, I love everybody! They are so adorable and will be even more so when this little girl of ours is in them.



The onesie that melted his heart!



I also had an appointment today. The baby sounds really good and everything is moving along great. And I finally know what the hiccups feel like. I thought she was just moving around and kicking but just not as strong as normal. But when my Dr listened to the baby's heartbeat she told me that the baby had hiccups. My reaction was of course "so that's what it feels like!" And now I know. I was also tested for gestational diabetes and it was not fun. I get sick when I eat too much sugar and I had to drink 8 oz of almost pure sugar. Needless to say my tummy didn't feel well after that. We will find out the results tomorrow. I am not worried, but do know that insulin problems run in my family so I am being a little cautious. My tummy is getting so big that everyone at my work is starting to rub it and get excited when I walk past. It's kind of fun to see that so many people are excited. Only 16 more weeks to go!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I know he'd go soft on us!! Brown and pink are the cutest colors for little girls!

Heidi said...

I have to admit, I wasn't a big fan of pink until we had Ellie. Now I love pink!

Debbie said...

So fun! She already has her daddy wrapped around her little finger it sounds like!