Sunday, January 31, 2010

Girl's Night Out

Two of my friends decided to take me out for dinner as a type of baby shower last night. We all used to live in the same complex until both of them moved out. Unfortunately we haven't been able to spend as much time together as we used to so it was fun to be with them again. They showered me with presents and also paid for my meal at the Cheesecake Factory. It was a great night.

The fun clothes and hair clips they got for the baby. I love the panda booties to go with the panda outfit. The pink coins you see around are chocolate coins that say "It's a Girl" with a stork on the back. So fun!


I have also been working on a project for a couple days and finished just yesterday. JoAnn's was having a great sale on fabric and so I took advantage of the opportunity and bought some fabric to make burp cloths. I did them really fast and didn't take the time to make them professional looking but i figure that the baby wasn't going to care if the cloth she spits up on looked all fancy. Plus it's hard to put in a lot of time doing things when you are close to the end of pregnancy. But here is the finished project of 20 burp cloths made for our baby. If she is anything like a Wager in the spit up dept she will need them. it feels good to have them done though and that's just one more thing I can cross off the list. I got the Kung Fu Monkey fabric for Kelvin and he loves them even though they are pink!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Those burp cloths are so cute!

Lisa said...

So cute!! Nice job on the burpcloths!! They are fabulous!

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

super cute burp cloths!

Debbie said...

So fun! You must be getting so anxioius for her arrival!