I wish we would have gotten better pictures of the dress! There will be more of her in them I am sure. The headband kept falling down over her eyes so we would laugh and joke that she was going into "stealth mode". We will also post a picture of that later as well.
Monday, May 10, 2010
Church with Grandpa Wager
When my mom and I went to buy Lydia's blessing dress, we also found another beautiful dress on sale and my mom also bought that one for her because it was too cute to pass up! Lydia wore the dress the Sunday we went to church with my parents and boy did she look super cute! In fact just after the sacrament was passed and we took her out of her car seat she was held for a little bit by everyone and then passed to Grandpa. She started to get a little fussy and so my dad decided to take her out of the meeting. We were sitting pretty close to the front and so it was a parade when he walked down the isle to take her out. People would look at her and then get huge grins on their faces and then my dad would smile and then that would make everyone else smile bigger and then he would smile bigger! It was one big circle that resulted in a very proud grandpa so excited to showoff his grand daughter! We were actually stopped by quite a few people telling us that she was such a beautiful baby. One woman stopped my mom when she had Lydia and told her that Lydia was the most beautiful baby she had ever seen, then her 16 year old son who was standing right next to her said "obviously mom you never saw ME as a baby!!" Such a smart aleck!
I wish we would have gotten better pictures of the dress! There will be more of her in them I am sure. The headband kept falling down over her eyes so we would laugh and joke that she was going into "stealth mode". We will also post a picture of that later as well.

I wish we would have gotten better pictures of the dress! There will be more of her in them I am sure. The headband kept falling down over her eyes so we would laugh and joke that she was going into "stealth mode". We will also post a picture of that later as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It is a beautiful dress! Your Mom did good!
Post a Comment