Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day

We played it low key this Memorial Day and had an easy relaxing morning. After Lydia was fed and ready to go we headed up to Lisa and Brandon's pool again for another morning swim. this time the whole family was there minus Brandon who went golfing and joined us for lunch a little later. We then went to Lisa and Brandon's for lunch and watched a movie. After we got back home everyone went out to buy a Wii and do a little shopping. I stayed home to feed the baby and make sure she got a good nap. When everyone got home we took our Friend Matt back to the airport. Thanks for visiting us Matt! We had a great time.

Having fun with my man!


Just playing around.


I decided not to have the baby go swimming again because the pool was not likely to be any warmer than it was on Friday morning. That was a good call because it was a little windy. Luckily Grandma Bailey was willing to sit with her so both of us could swim.


Lisa got this shot and I have to say I think that it is amazing! Lisa you are so good with your camera. Thanks for the great picture of my daughter's beautiful eyes!


Krystal was making her smile all day!


I was finally able to get a good video of the baby smiling! Forgive the sound on the video as it was really windy so it was cutting in and out but it is darling anyway.


Watching a movie after lunch and relaxing.


We have tried a couple swings with Lydia and she didn't like either. We decided to try Lisa's as it swings side to side and the baby can be laying down which neither of the previous swings did. She loved it! She spent all afternoon in it. I am so excited to have something that she will stay in so I can get some things done in the day even if only for a few hours. This is definitely on our list of things to get when we get home.

3 comments:

Adrian said...

party! you guys look like you are having a blast in Texas! I wish it was warm enough to swim here

Karen said...

The pool looks like fun! And the relaxing watching a movie! I love the picture of Lydia up close, so cute. And Emma loved the swing that swings side to side too. Thank goodness for swings so us mommies can get stuff done, or sleep.

Familia Sepúlveda Acuña said...

la foto de lydia es preciosa sus ojos se ven hermosos es una linda niña igual a sus padres