Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Almost....

This morning as Lydia and I were playing on her play mat she started to turn over. I couldn't believe it . She kept turning over and over so many times that I ran to grab the camera and caught some of it. The other day she sort of rolled on her side but this was her definitely trying to roll over and getting the bearings of it. She didn't quite make it all the way over but she is sure getting the hang of it. It was so much fun to watch her.







All dressed up and ready to go to church. This outfit is so cute that I couldn't wait for her to fit into it. It is a 3-6 month and I was really hoping that she would get to wear it here in Texas. It was given to us by my visiting teacher who actually had her baby girl in May. We got a lot of compliments on it and she was just plain adorable .



3 comments:

Krystal said...

So cute!!!!!!!!! I love her little dress! And I can't believe I missed her almost rolling over! What kind of favorite auntie am I after all??

Heidi said...

Milestones. Aren't they awesome. :)

And, that is a really cute outfit!

Lisa said...

YAY LYDIA!!! You almost are there sweet girly!! I knew she'd be able to do it quick once she started. And I LOVE that last picture of her, she is adorable that little niece of mine!!