Monday, June 21, 2010

Fathers Day

We had a great Father's Day yesterday! All week long I have been teasing Gregory about the gift I got him telling him that he would LOVE LOVE LOVE it. He then turned into a little kid asking me at least 3 times a day "what did you get me?" He was so excited when the day finally arrived and he got to open his present. Man oh man did he about have a heart attack when he opened it. I got him the Super Mario Brother's game for the Wii. His parents got a Wii a few weeks ago and we have been enjoying it all month so I thought that since eventually we would get a Wii, I would get ahead of the game and get him this game now. He was so excited and wanted to play it right then. In fact he didn't waste any time and opened it right away and went to the other room to play for a little while. He was a pretty happy boy.

I have to brag a little about how wonderful Gregory is. I could not have asked for a better husband or a better father to our child. He is so giving and kind, always thinking about me and the baby before himself. He is so willing to sacrifice to give us everything we want or need. The best friend I ever had and the most wonderful person I have known. Gregory, I love you so much and will always be grateful you chose me to be yours forever. Te Quiero Mucho!!!

All dressed up and ready to go.


Happy Fathers Day!!


Family Picture


Gregory took these nest two because he thought she looked so cute sitting in the office chair.




Gregory's Dads present from us.


Brandon's presents from Lisa.


This is a bad picture of me but it shows you just how excited Gregory was about his present.


"Can I open it yet?"


Just a little boy in man's clothing.


Lydia's Father's Day Present..."Don't look at me...That smell is coming from Daddy!" Gregory LOVED it!




All the boy's playing his new game.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Fun pictures!! I love the one of the three of you on the couch, such a sweet little family.

Adrian said...

haha! We love the shirt!

Krystal said...

Aww such a good post! I love the pictures too. I wonder who took them...hehehe :)

Familia Sepúlveda Acuña said...

Felicidades Gregory me encanto la polera...jijijij