Monday, June 28, 2010

Lunch Date

The other day Lisa invited us over for lunch and we were happy to accept the invitation and get out of the house for a bit. Apparently Lydia was having a great time as she was all smiles and we got a great video of her laughing a little bit.



The next day I decided to dye my hair as it has been starting to turn blond. It is a family genetic thing. My hair has gotten a lot darker in the past 2 years and then all of a sudden I am getting blond hairs randomly growing in which then looks like white hair. I finally broke down and bought some color at home stuff. It was supposed to turn my hair a medium golden brown color. Yeah, it turned red! Thank goodness it's a 28 wash dye so it should be coming out. Gregory say's it looks good but he also couldn't stop laughing when it turned red instead of the intended color. At least I provided a lot of humor for him at work.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Cutest video ever!! I love the little squeaker!!

Krystal said...

Such a cute video!! I love her little squeaks :)