Thursday, November 11, 2010

Copy Cat

Lydia has been learning how to copy us when we do things.  From me she has started clapping and getting excited when something fun or exciting happens.  From daddy....well she learns other things.

6 comments:

Debbie said...

I watched it with Summer and my lap and she made me play it like 10 times. She kept saying "again" so she you see the baby. She said "baby funny!"

Mari said...

Sweet moment...Daddy and Lydia playing. Love the videos!!!
Thanks so much Emilee.

Lisa said...

SERIOUSLY CUTEST VIDEO EVER!!!! I love the look she gives Gregory at the end like "I did it Daddy!" So stinking cute!!

Just Jen said...

This has to be one of my favorite videos... :D

Just Jen said...

This has to be one of my favorite videos... :D

Krystal said...

Ahhh such a cute video!! They are so cute playing together. :)