Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Thank You Nana

On Sunday while we were at Marta's she said that Krystal had brought back a suitcase from Texas and it had some stuff in it for Lydia.  When we figured out what it was we opened the baggy to find 2 aprons that Gregory's mom made.  They are so cute and we are excited to have them!  Thank you Nana!


7 comments:

Heidi said...

Those adorable! I especially like the pink and green one.

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh! Those are adorable!! I love the red one-what a cutie patootie!

Karen said...

I love little aprons on little girls. Time to make some cookies!

Familia Sepúlveda Acuña said...

que lindos...felicitaciones maritza por hacer tan lindos delantales....

Mari said...

Oh I am so glad they fit! And...I could not help it...yes I cried. Silly me.

Krystal said...

Such a cutie! She looks so grown up with the aprons. :)

Familia Sepúlveda Acuña said...

se ve hermosa la niña de pequeñita preparandose para ser buena en la cocina