That's right folks! A digital picture frame for me! I have been wanting one for a long time but we could never find the right one at a decent price so we have been waiting for a while. Well, my cute hubby went out and bought it for me! It can have one picture that it rotates, or the three you see in the picture, and it will even play movies. I felt very lucky and love having it. Don't mind the bad picture of me. I had just gotten done with something outside and it was hot that day.
Friday night we went out to eat at Texas Roadhouse and it was some good eatin's! I don't know what it is about that place but they can make the best rolls I have ever had. After we scarfed down quite a few calories, we went to find a movie to take home and watch to relax. When we got home the baby was really well behaved so we were able to have a great night.
The next day we went out walking as a family in the morning and thought we would stop by a few garage sales only to find that they were lame. In Texas you can find some GREAT things that are practically new at garage sales, but it is hit and miss sometimes. Oh, well. At least we got a great walk in. Lisa and Isabella came over later and when Lydia fell asleep on the couch we found this...
Isabella had covered Lydia in her blanket and given her "Katy" (I hope I spelled that right) to sleep with. Katy is Isabella's stuffed lion that she loves. How sweet that she loves Lydia so much that she gave her the blanket and stuffed animal when she was "night night".
It was a great relaxing Saturday night and was fun to have everyone home. I also got to try catfish again. I tried it once 2 summers ago at a restaurant and HATED it. But when I tried it again after Gregory's dad made it, I found that it really was pretty good. I guess it's all in how you make it.
Gregory was playing with Lydia Saturday morning and took this video of her. I loved it so much I had to post it.
2 comments:
I just love that picture!!
Hey, we went to Texas Roadhouse, too! Only, it was ON your birthday. I did think of you while we were there? How could I not? It was TEXAS Roadhouse AND your birthday. :) ... It was our first time eating there and I TOTALLY agree that their rolls are amazing! They were my favorite thing that we got ... and they were free. lol.
Post a Comment