So this morning when she was ready to eat, I groggily got up and got her out of her crib came back to the bed, sat up and made her bottle. After a min of her eating, I looked at the bottle and it was already half gone. I thought "She must be really hungry today, she is eating VERY fast!" It was then that I turned to get my own water when I saw the bottle with the water in it for her 6am feeding! I looked at the bottle I had in my hand and she had in her mouth and realized that it was the bottle from last night's 10pm feeding! I about died. She was eating milk that was 8 hours old, from a bottle she had already eaten out of and already had formula in it. Both are bad things to do and leads to a bacteria harvest! I am praying that she will be ok but still a little worried. She ate about an ounce and a half before I realized my mistake, although she seemed to be fine right after eating. She still gave me plenty of smiles and I had to snap a few pictures and take a video.
She is always her happiest and smiles the most in the mornings right after she eats.
Here's a little video for Grandma Wager who has been missing her a lot! We love you grandma! Don't mind my being silly with her to get her to smile. She was smiling a lot before I pulled out the camera, but every time I pull that camera out, she gets shy.
After we played a bit in the morning, we went out for our morning walk and my morning workout. I put on my new shoes and totally forgot that they needed to be broken in first and after 30 min I had to cut my workout short and head for home because my feet hurt really bad. My feet are now covered in blisters. It's been an eventful day and to top it all off, it's my BIRTHDAY! So many things have happened that I have forgotten that I am now 30!!! I will do a post later about the wonderful things my sweet husband will do for me this weekend to celebrate later.
4 comments:
yea! I love it! She is looking more and more like her dad! I miss her terribly! Give her lots of hugs from me! Love, Mom
Too funny!
Lydia tiene una hermosa sonrisa...
Oh no! We missed your birthday! I hope it was wonderful!!!
Post a Comment