JC Penny has got to be my favorite store! They have incredible discounts on close and I always find a great deal when I go there. Lisa and I decided to go shopping yesterday since I needed a swim suit and some shoes for working out. Of course we go to JC Penny. I found a really cute swim suit for me and then wandered over to the shoes and found a good pair. I was about to leave when I was run down by a clerk in the shoe department asking if I was ready to be rung up. I guess so since he wasn't about to let that commission on the shoes go to waste. Then Lisa said she needed to check out the Juniors Dept. I went with her and found a great shirt on sale, tried it on and decided to get it. Then we went to the men's department to try to find something for Brandon and I found a great swim suit for Kelvin on clearance! I paid for those purchases thinking I already made out like a bandit when we go to the kids section to exchange a shirt size for Isabella. When we found the swimming suits for kids. I have looked in a few stores and haven't been able to find one for Lydia. It would seem most places only carry sizes 12 months and up. I figured we would just use one of her jumpers or something when Lisa spotted the fourth of July section and low and behold they had infant swimming suits! We found one her size and were both so excited. It is darling and even has a cover which will be really nice as she will probably get cold coming out of the pool. If you know anything about Texas summers, it's that you don't go outside much and if you do, it's usually to go swimming. We don't go swimming very often, but are going to this summer because we have a little fish! Lydia LOVES her baths and kicks and plays the whole time. She will scream for a good 5 min after we take her out because she doesn't want to leave. With a baby like that, you almost HAVE to take her swimming. So I got something from every department we went to and saved a lot of money from all the sales! I love shopping at JC Penny!
My cute little patriot!

Such a cute suit!

And what a good model
5 comments:
Super cute swimming suit! I love JCPenney too. I have gotten some great deals on kids clothes there!
So cute! It looks like Lydia loves the camera as well. :)
So stinking cute!! So glad we found her one.
la niña se ve super en su traje de baño nos encanto...
darling suit
Post a Comment