Monday, May 10, 2010

Sienna's Baby Blessing

After we went to church with my parents, I wasn't feeling very well so I laid down for a bit. I had gone to the doctors the day before because the bad sinus infection that I got just before we moved 3 weeks ago hadn't gotten better. I was given another antibiotic but wasn't feeling very well at all. When I fell asleep and woke up at 3pm, I about died! We had missed Sienna's blessing. Both Gregory and I felt terrible! We rushed over to Heidi's house and spent some time with them talking which was nice because it was just the 4 of us and our kids. (Ok that sounds weird that I am now included in the 'our kids' group). We got some fun pictures and had a great time. Ellie was the show of the afternoon! She was playing with the left over punch from punch bowl (there was very little left) and serving it in cups to people. Of course we were in another room but still could see her, so she would tell us that the cup of punch was for us and then dump it back in the punch bowl. She made such a mess but was having a blast! Eventually all the paper cups made it into the punch bowl for her own little soup. Gotta love kids!

Our two babies! They are about a week apart. Sienna was hungry and not happy that we decided to take pictures at that moment. I love how Lydia is looking at Sienna like she is saying "It's ok, I understand. My parents take way too many pictures of me too!"


Ellie and her contraction!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I love the caption you put for what Lydia's saying to Sienna. :D