The Bailey's try to take family pictures every year in the summer when we come down for our internship. We did them earlier this year than in previous years because it was just too hot last time we did them at the end of the summer. So when we decided to do them in May we thought it would be nicer weather. Little did we know that this year just happens to be one of the hottest Texas has seen in May. The pictures started at 9am and at 9:15 we were all sweating and at 9:30 Lydia was screaming! It took a rest and cooling off in the van before she would tolerate just 10 min more of pictures. Despite the drama though we did get some really good pictures. Please excuse my hair as it is still getting used to the humidity and has a little frizz in some pictures. Also, please note that I just had a baby 2 months ago and haven't lost all the weight. I saw one picture and about died! I feel like I looked like an obese person. Lisa and Krystal were reassuring me that they were fine and I know that I am WAY to critical and hard on myself when it comes to weight. But I still liked a few of the pictures so here you go.
Beautiful baby!

This one I had to post because of the glare she is giving us. This was one of the last shots we took and she was screaming right after this one was taken.

I loved the lake and beautiful houses behind us.

Cute Isabella. She has a lolly pop in her hand which made her day!

This is my favorite of the three of us.

Grandma and Grandpa with their grandkids.

Group Shot

Loved this one so much I had to post it in both black and white and color. Thanks Lisa once again for the editing!


All the kids!
5 comments:
Those turned out cute. I really like the one of you three together, too!
darling!
You are TOO critical! You looked beautiful and you should be happy with how you're lookin!
realmente se ven todos espectaculares nos encantan las fotos y Lydia se ve preciosa...
Love the pictures! You look great, and a happy little family. So cute! :)
Post a Comment