Thursday, December 16, 2010

Lights at Temple Square

The first night we went to stay with my parents after the mold situation they met us at the TRAX station near our house with Dave and Paula and we all went to see the lights on temple square.  They were beautiful as always and we had a great time.  It had been quite a while since either Gregory or I had been and we enjoyed ourselves.

All bundled up and ready to go!














My dad said that he expected to be carrying one of the little girls on his shoulders the whole time.  He really did just that except for times we were sitting down.



























On the train ride home.














I've been having to wear glasses because all of the mold has been hurting my eyes so much I can't even put my contacts in.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

FUN!! I miss seeing the lights in Utah. Lydia is adorable in her coat!!

Mari said...

Glad you are having fun!