Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Packing Fun

I have not been happy about packing up and moving out early.  In fact I have been quite stubborn about the whole thing and keep trying to do other things rather than pack and get ready for the move.  I guess it's a defense mechanism because I am really unhappy about having to move so early and not having things planned out.  While we are basically pro's at this (this is the 13th time we have moved since we got married over 3 years ago), it's still a lot harder when you are planned, prepared or ready.  So we have been taking it slow; a box or two here and there.  Surprisingly, Lydia has been really cool about the whole thing and hasn't even gotten into the boxes that are packed.  She does however like the ones that are not packed.

"Wait for it...."














"Surprise"














"I wanna see mommy!"

2 comments:

Familia Sepúlveda Acuña said...

nosotros queremos ese paquetito....mandelo a chile por favor...

Mari said...

Oh no packing again...