Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tristan Mann

After a long wait we are so excited to have our newest little nephew Tristan here with us.  It was a crazy fast labor but Lisa is recovering well and is expecting to come home today.  He was born on the 8th at 3:42 am with less than 4 hours of labor.  Anxious little guy to get here.  I am very sad that we can't be there to hold the sweet little guy but we should be there in about 6 months so he will still be somewhat little.  Anyway congratulations to the Mann's.  We are so happy for you!

Such a sweet little guy!














Mommy and Baby!


















Daddy and his little man!














Isabella was so excited to meet "her baby"!  Can't wait to see these two interact. 

2 comments:

Jen said...

For a second I thought I'd gone to the wrong blog. I double checked the address, and then I thought you hadn't been telling me something!! I guess I'm just a bit slow this morning :)

Lisa said...

Awww!!! I feel so special!! Thanks, we are so excited to have this sweet little guy in our family and we can't wait for him to meet his Auntie Emilee, Uncle Gregory, and his cute little cousin Lydia!!! Love you guys!