Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Wiggle Time
Unfortunately where we live, there is not a lot of support for young mothers. There are 2 other couples in our ward with a small child like Lydia, but they both work during the day and there is really not much for us to do or places for us to hang out. So I went to the Library a couple days ago determined to get out of the house more with my daughter before we both go crazy and found out about a wiggle time they have for infants to 2 1/2 years of age. I thought we better check it out. The lady I was getting the info from told me that sometimes the younger kids can find it a little overwhelming, but I just smiled and said if there are kids, dancing and singing she will LOVE it! Sure enough she did! We went to our first class today and she had a ball. She sat speechless for a while just staring at all the kids and everything going on and then she was all active and involved. She was squealing and laughing the whole time. I think this will become a good thing for us to do every week. I now need to find other things that we can go and do on the other days that I get to have the car so we have more opportunity to get out of the house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAY for storytime at the library!!! I'm so excited that she loved it and that you found something fun to get out and do together!
I want to come one day too!
Post a Comment