Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I Got My New Shoes On and Everythings Gonna Be Alright!

My mom, Lydia and I were at the store the other day when I had to go to the bathroom so my mom took Lydia for a little stroll in the cart.  They ended up wandering in the kids shoe department and that is where I found them when I returned.  In Lydia's hands was a pair of sparkling red shoes that looked like Dorothy's from the Wizard of Oz.  I know you have all seen them around.  They were in Lydia's hands and my mom then told me that when she took them off the shelf to check them out, Lydia got a BIG smile on her face and grabbed them.  She refused to let them go the rest of the shopping trip.  My mom got such a kick out of it that she had to by them for her little grand daughter.  Every time I pulled the shoes out she gets really excited and wants to hold them.  The girl is in love with them.  Cracks me up.  So on Sunday we got her all dressed up and put her new shoes on!

She is so excited to be wearing her red shoes.


















The bow didn't last very long.  It makes me sad that she won't wear any of the ones she has but there is not much that I can really do about it.


















She and my little brother Matt sure do get along great.  She really loves this guy!














And a close up of her favorite shoes!  They are pretty darn cute and I think she makes them even cuter.  The Young Women all went nuts when they saw her with them on Sunday and Lydia didn't mind the attention one bit.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

So cute!

Lisa said...

Ah! She's such a little girl!! Oh, she is going to love playing dress up with Isabella. And I'm glad to see my child is not the only one who gits all giddy about shoes. They are adorable on her! And I love the picture with her getting ready to take off her bow-her face cracks me up!!

Familia Sepúlveda Acuña said...

que zapatos mas lindos...yo tambien quiero unos para mi......

Mari said...

Who could resist those beautiful red shoes!!!

Krystal said...

I'm so sad she doesn't like those bows! That red flower is adorable! But then, her red shoes are fabulous, so we know Lydia still has a great sense of style. :)