Monday, September 29, 2008

The Good, the Bad, the Chocolate Bandits

On Saturday a good friend of mine got married and we were invited to the sealing. It was a beautiful wedding and the newly weds looked so good together. Right after the ceremony we were waiting for the couple to come out and we got bored. After a few pictures, Kelvin decides to take a video of me (posted just before this blog). I didn't know he was even taking it, but we were having fun while waiting. Right after the appearance of the new couple we went straight to the luncheon. They decided to do pictures after the luncheon much to Kelvin's excitement. We had a great lunch and the best part was the small boxes on each plate! This was the highlight as it was filled with chocolate. There just so happened to be a few extra boxes at our table and with a little slight of hand as we ran out the door, we became the chocolate bandits. It was a great weekend!

One of the random pics


The flowers were beautiful so I made Kelvin take a picture of us with them. Since he hates pictures I had to make it fun.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

You were 5 (okay, more like 7) minutes away from my house and didn't say hello?!? Now I have to leave a nasty message ... and I'm sad. :( But I suppose it's okay ... sorta. I'm glad you at least got some extra chocolate. :)

Shaelene Ashby said...

I would have done the same thing. :)

Debbie said...

Chocolate always makes me happy!:)